Run a Szybka Paczka GLS point!
Expand your service portfolio
Become a GLS Szybka Paczka partner and offer high quality courier services as part of your business. Thanks to GLS you can get new customers and a safe additional source of income.
If your shop or other retail or service business is well located and open at least 8 hours a day on weekdays, we can start working with you immediately! Apply today and extend your offer with GLS services.
What are the benefits?
- A wider range of services at your point.
- A way to attract new customers.
- Increased frequency of visits at your point.
- Increased revenue.
- Information about the point on the GLS website.
- An advantage over competitors in the form of an additional service.
GLS Szybka Paczka point management
- You advise clients on matters related to courier services.
- You accept parcels from Shippers.
- You accept parcels of recipients who were absent from home at the time of delivery and store them ready for collection by parcel recipients.
- You accept parcels from Recipients who want to return them to Senders.
GLS Szybka Paczka equipment
GLS provides partners with everything they need for their Szybka Paczka point – from flyers to illuminated signs. You will receive a basic kit, with additional promotional material available if needed. The equipment will help you to draw attention to your Szybka Paczka and inform your customers.
Transport partners and couriers
On the way for GLS
People who work for GLS every day strive to provide high quality services for both senders and recipients.
This also applies to transport companies and their employees who are of great importance throughout Europe. They care about the so-called "Last mile" for GLS - reliable delivery and collection of parcels. Many of them have been working for GLS for decades.