Internet shops of any size and field from across Europe have their reliable partner in GLS not only for a quality delivery of their parcels for clients in the Czech Republic, but also for their expansion abroad.
Advantages for e-shops
Ecofriendly parcel transport thanks to CO2 emission compensation
Delivery in 24 hours within the entire Republic
Unified European network - uniform delivery quality
An affordable customer center that you can actually call
Komplex transport services
Destinations a transport times
Thanks to a coherent and precisely coordinated transport network, GLS delivers shipments in short delivery times throughout Europe.
- We deliver within 24 hours in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- In most European countries we deliver from 48 hours
The following types of goods are excluded from transport via the GLS logistics network:
- Unpacked or insufficiently packaged goods
- Goods in wooden crates or on pallets
- Tied parcels
- Perishable goods, infectious or smelly
- Human and animal remains
- Live animals and plants
- Consignments in bags or sacks
- High value goods (cash, valuables, jewelry, etc.)
- Works of art and objects of emotional value
- Thermally unstable goods requiring a controlled temperature
- Ammunition, firearms and explosives
- Shipments addressed to P.O. recipient box
Ordering a parcel pick-up by a courier at an address and time of your choice is one of basic services provided by GLS.
Size and weight restrictions
In order to ensure a fast and economic transport of parcels in the Czech Republic and Europe, all parcels are sorted automatically by GLS in depots and sorting centers. For a parcel to pass through the conveyor belts smoothly, it cannot exceed the maximum size and weight.
- Max. weight for domestic parcels 40 kg
- Max. weight for international parcels 31,5 kg
- Max. height 60 cm
- Max. lenght 200 cm
- Max. width 80 cm
- Max. girth 300 cm