Incoterms changes to The UK
Please note from 12th September GLS Ireland will temporarily suspend the use of the following incoterms until further notice for shipments to the UK ONLY.
• Incoterms 20 DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid)
• Incoterms 30 DDP (Delivery Duty Paid)
• Incoterms 40 DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid)
If a parcel comes in from the 12th of September on the above incoterms you will be contacted by our customs team to advise to switch it to incoterms 10 or 18. They will do this for 1 week. If after this a parcel comes in on the above incoterms it will automatically be returned to you.
Please note you can still ship to the UK on the below incoterms without issue
• Incoterms 10 for parcels above the value of GBP 135/150 EURO
• Incoterms 18 for parcels below the value of GBP 135/150 EURO
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you because of this. For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.