If customers order goods online and wish to return them, they can take their parcel to a GLS ParcelShop. GLS will then return it to you as a sender.
Senders may include a GLS return label with the goods or choose to send a return label to the recipient as a PDF by mail for self-printing.
Recipients simply stick the label onto their parcels and take them to the GLS ParcelShop of their choice. Sending the parcel back is easy for the recipient. Please remember to inform them to get a receipt when returning the parcel, to have a proof of delivery.
Only if a parcel is actually returned, the sender will be invoiced for the service.
Transnational returns are available to Austria, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland and Sweden.
- Easy return management for online retailing
- A convenient returns solution for recipients
- Convenient mailing of return label
- Goods returned throughout Denmark
- Transnational returns to many European countries available
- Charges will only arise if a parcel is actually returned
- Continuous shipment tracking of returns
- Max. weight of 20 kg per parcel