With this service, you can send parcels to private consignees – and they do not need be at home at the time of delivery.
This way, GLS can always deliver at the first attempt – so the parcel is there when the recipient returns home.
When you create the label, you name the defined location to deliver the parcel at the recipient’s premises. Once GLS has placed the parcel at the defined location in good condition, it is considered delivered.
The defined location can be changed from one delivery to another.
- Your consignee receives the parcel at first attempt – also when no one is at home.
- The defined location can be changed from one delivery to another.
- Available for national parcels.
- Easy handling and booking via a GLS dispatch system.
- DepositService is a standard delivery option of PrivateDelivery.