SMS + phone call + e-mail
GLS informs you about delivery on time. On the request by the sender, parcel recipients are informed of the progress of the delivery: on the day before delivery, on the day of delivery, when the parcel arrives at the GLS Parcel Locker or GLS Parcel Shop, or when the parcel has been waiting for you at the selected location. All this is only possible if you entrust the sender with your contact information and ask them to keep you informed of the progress of the delivery.
Stay up to date and manage the delivery yourself
GLS notifies parcel recipients via e-mail or SMS about delivery and provides them with a wide range of delivery options. The sender chooses how the recipient can manage the delivery of the parcel of himself. If the sender has enabled the option to choose the method of delivery (FlexDeliveryService), we will notify you at the contact e-mail address or telephone number when the sender has prepared the parcel. If the parcel is already with the GLS courier, we will deliver it the next business day. Therefore, you must let GLS know your preferred method of delivery before midnight. First, consider where you will be when we deliver the parcel to you. GLS delivers parcels from Monday to Friday, usually in the morning. If you are not at your primary address that day, postpone delivery of your expected parcel until another day when you are at home. If possible, avoid delivery when no one is able to accept the parcel.
WHEN AND HOW WE KEEP YOU INFORMED
You are notified when the sender has prepared the parcel and before the parcel leaves the sender on its way to you. You can choose from several delivery options with just a few clicks. You can access the delivery options easily via a link in an e-mail or SMS or Viber. Registration is not required.
You are notified of the estimated delivery timeframe in the morning on the day of delivery when the courier leaves the regional parcel centre. If you are happy for the courier to deliver to a GLS Parcel Locker or GLS Parcel Shop, we will notify you when the parcel has been delivered to the pick-up point. You will also receive the exact address of your chosen location, and if you forget to pick up the parcel, we will send you a reminder.
If we do not have your contact information, to send you a message or the information is incorrect, and you are not at the delivery address, the courier can leave a notification in the mailbox and leave the parcel at a nearby GLS Parcel Locker for you.
The courier will call you if the sender requests this. If the sender does not make the request before delivery, the courier is not obliged to call you, even if he has your telephone number. If the parcel cannot be delivered on the first day, you will be informed of the reason for the unsuccessful delivery: it may be unavailability, lack of information, or because you were not at the address. We will offer you a second delivery attempt when you reselect your delivery options on the link you receive.
Notification in your mailbox
If you are not at the delivery address, the courier will leave a notification in your mailbox and your parcel will be waiting for you at a nearby Paketomat. The notification has an identification code for the Paketomat. You will need your phone to get your code to pick up the your parcel. If the sender has requested payment on collection, you will also need to take a payment or credit card with you.
SMS notification to your telephone
Entrust the sender with your telephone number and ask them to request that an SMS be sent to you to inform you of the progress of your delivery. You will be sent a link to access delivery options to choose from.
Notification by e-mail
Entrust the sender with your email address and ask them to request that a delivery progress notification be sent to your email. You will be sent a link to access delivery options to choose from.
Find a GLS location
Find the location of a GLS Parcel Locker or GLS Parcel Shop
Find the nearest location
In GLS business units throughout Slovenia, we will enable you to submit and receive parcels.
Locations and working hours of our business units (Monday to Friday):
- GLS Depot Ljubljana – Cesta v prod 84, Ljubljana-Sneberje, working time: 8.00-10.00 and 13.00-18.00
- GLS Depot Ljubljana Šiška – Drabosnjakova 9e, 1000 Ljubljana, working time: 13:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Domžale – Kamniška cesta 65, 1234 Mengeš, working time: 06:00-08:00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Grosuplje – Industrijska cesta 1, Grosuplje, working time: 06:00-08:00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Vrhnika – Verd 107, Vrhnika, working time: 6.00-9.00 and 14.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Unec – Unec 25, Rakek, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Maribor – Limbuška c. 2, Limbuš, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-18.00
- GLS Depot Ptuj – Spodnja Hajdina 61a, Hajdina, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Kranj – Struževo 3b, Kranj, working time: 15.00-16.30
- GLS Depot Škofja Loka – Kidričeva 75, Škofja Loka, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 14.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Nova Gorica – Polje 1, Šempeter pri Gorici, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Celje – Tovorna ulica 9, Celje, working time: 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Trbovlje – Vodenska cesta 49, 1420 Trbovlje, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Tolmin – Poljubinj 96a, Tolmin, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Slovenj Gradec – Pameče 180, Slovenj Gradec, working time: 15.00-18.00
- GLS Depot Novo mesto – Gosjakova ulica 3, Novo mesto, working time:6:00-8:00 and 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Krško – Cesta krških žrtev 137, Krško, working time: 7.00-9.00 and 15.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Koper – Ankaranska cesta 12, Koper, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Murska Sobota – Plese 7c, Murska Sobota, working time: 6.00-9.00 and 14.00-17.30
- GLS Depot Slovenska Bistrica – Spodnja Nova vas 47, Slovenska Bistrica, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Velenje – Žarova cesta 27, Velenje, working time: 13.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Črnomelj – Kanižarica 43, 8340 Črnomelj, working time: 6.00 -8.00 and 14.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Lenart - Industrijska ulica 1, 2230 Lenart v Slov. goricah, working time: 15.00 - 17.00
- GLS Depot Žalec - Drešinja vas 1, 3301 Petrovče, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00